Iowa Natural premium soy products are made from the highest quality soybeans grown in America’s heartland by dedicated family farmers. Our products offer solutions to retailers, manufacturers, restaurant owners, and consumers who are seeking delicious, heart healthy, 100% natural, and functional alternatives to foods high in artery-clogging trans and saturated fats.
We are pleased to offer two varieties of Iowa Natural soybean oil—ultra low linolenic and low saturated fat. Both are made from non-GMO soybeans produced by researchers at Iowa State University. Unlike conventional processing methods, Iowa Natural is processed without the use of harsh chemicals that strip the soybeans of powerful antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients. Our oil is expeller-pressed and physically refined. In fact, Iowa Natural is the only company that produces naturally-processed ultra low lin and low sat soybean oil.
Other great reasons to use Iowa Natural:
- We use Identify Preservation (IP) throughout the life of the soybean. This means the oil can be traced back to the individual farmer who grew the soybeans!
- Soybeans are grown here in the U.S., not Canada. Use of our products supports the family farmer and the local agricultural economy.
- Iowa Natural has a very light, neutral flavor and can be used for salad dressings, frying, baking, sautéing, and grilling.
- Tests have proven that Iowa Natural will last longer in fryers and has an increased shelf life.
- Heart disease is the #1 killer in the U.S. Iowa Natural soybean oil is a healthful alternative to artery-clogging fats such as butter, lard, shortening, and stick margarine.
- It is an excellent source of poly- and monounsaturated fatty acids and contains a high amount of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
This low saturate soy oil has 50% less saturated fat than regular soybean oil, yet still has a high level of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, which are essential to a healthy diet.
This oil is also free of trans fats, which are known to raise LDL (bad) cholesterol and lower HDL (good) cholesterol.
Download our Low Saturate Soy Oil Fact Sheet
Our Ultra Low Lin Soy Oil contains 1% linolenic soybean oil, so the need for hydrogenation is eliminated. This means there are ZERO TRANS FATS! The oil is also lower in saturated fats than other partially hydrogenated oils and still provides a good source of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats.
Download our Ultra Low Lin Soy Oil Fact Sheet
For more information about our products, contact us at 515-720-3702 or email@example.com.
- Have a light, neutral flavor ideal for salad dressings, frying, baking, sautéing and grilling.
- Are proven to last longer in fryers and have an increased shelf life than other oils.
- Are expeller-pressed and physically refined -- never chemically processed.
- Are more healthful than artery-cloggers, such as butter, lard, shortening and stick margarine.
- Are an excellent source of poly- and monounsaturated fats and contain a high amount of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Are traceable back to the original farmer who grew the soybeans.
- Are crafted from non-GMO soybeans grown in the heartland of the USA, which supports the family farmer and local agriculture.